All the figures are appliqued! Applied? Attached. Whatever.
I’m about 3/4 of the way done stitching the band to the hem of the skirt. What remains to be done at this point:
- Finish stitching the appliqued band to the skirt. Probably another hour, maybe two, of work.
- Ironing. The dress is very, very rumpled. That happens last.
- Remove seashell trim from gauntlets
- Fold under and whipstitch upper sleeve hem to cover machined hem unless:
- (optional) embroider and affix pomegranate-and-pear trim to sleeve uppers
- (further optional) pearl beads for pomegranate seeds. Totally the right size.